Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society” which he used in the 1917 Russian Re-Revolution (The October Surprise) usurping control from the original Russian Revolution which occurred earlier in the spring of that year.
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time bout democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them form opposing your revolution.
Sounds familar, doesn’t it? Just like what’s going on now in the USA.
Gaucho (July 2010). The Takeover of Argentina: Leninist Leader Kirchner Disarms His Subjects with an Iron Grip, Soldier of Fortune, pp. 18 & 52.
Tags: 1917, Argentina, firearm registration, firearms, gun control, gun registration, Joseph Lenin, Kirchner, Lenin, Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society”, Manual to Seize Control of a Society, re-revolution, Russian Revolution, Soldier of Fortune, the October surprise