Lunch with Dr. Kent
- “Lunch with Dr. Kent” has changed since I relocated back home in Alaska.
- If you reside in the Anchorage area or play on the Kenai Peninsula during the summer, and if you are active military or military dependent, or retired military, or a police officer or a fireman or other emergency public service provider, you are invited to join me for lunch.
- However, there are some guidelines. It will be dutch. You will not be paying for my lunch nor will I pay for yours. You may however pick up the tip.
- You must understand that no professional relationship will be established. I am retired, taking care of myself and my family. Nonetheless, if I can assist you, I will. After all, you gave to our country and I know how hard it is to find good psychological services in a world chocked full of “illiberals,” liars, thieves and traitors.
- You can reach me though my contact page: